It's like the movie, but you are actually involved!! The first five people who respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice ~~ for YOU!!! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make (I can only hope).
2. What I create will be just for YOU.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It could be a bookmark, Christmas ornament, baked goodie... or a complete surprise to you (and me!) Who knows?
5. MOST IMPORTANTLY, you must offer the same deal on your blog. The first five people to respond to your blog will get something made by YOU!!
2 comments:
yeah! I'm #1!!
Hi there.... I just love the things you make, however, I'm not going to have you count this since I've already commented on one of my nieces blogs. I'm sure there will be new friends (or old ones) who will respond. I really like the pic of the house. It's pretty.
Post a Comment